[3830] ARRL 160 N4AX(@AA4QU) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N4AX(@AA4QU) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 06:40:14 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N4AX
Operator(s): N4AX
Station: AA4QU

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Huntsville,Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 17

Total:  QSOs = 307  Sections = 66  Countries = 6  Total Score = 41,712

Club:

Comments:

Tough to Contest on 160 meter QRP, but always lots of fun. My best score by
far.I always take my ELECRAFT K2 to Tom,s to operate the contest, not to say
that the OMNI VII wouldnt do the job. Thanks to Tom,s support of emails and
help with replacing bad feedlines, enhanced radials put down before the
contests,and the hard part of removing them before spring
time-grass-cutting.The radials do make all the difference on transmit. Try to
work the ARRL 160 CW Contest and the CQ 160 Meter CW Contest each year. Scores
get better each time. Had to rebuild all antennas this year due to damage from
tornado and later in the year Lightning damage. I had a matching transformer
and beverage selector switch vaporized by lightning.Well, thats just part of
having lots of antennas, maintenance,maintenance!