[3830] ARRL 10 N4VDL SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4VDL SO SSB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 22:33:27 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4VDL
Operator(s): N4VDL
Station: N4VDL

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   CW:
  SSB:  168    61
-------------------
Total:  168    61  Total Score = 20,496

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Very part-time effort, but glad to make some contacts after poor showing on 10
mtrs in CQWW. I'm fairly new at contesting and don't want to sound like a
whiner, but I wasted a lot of time waiting on run stations to identify only to
find out that I had already worked them. I also got caught up in working
stations--regardless of their location--and not focusing on multis. Hopefully
learning occurred and I will do better next time.

Thanks for the q's--can't wait until next year.

73,

David+