[3830] ARRL 10 ZX5J(@PP5JR) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pp5jr@terra.com.br
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 ZX5J(@PP5JR) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 15:11:04 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: ZX5J
Operator(s): PU5FJR 13 YEARS, PU5BIA 14 YEARS, PU5DCB 13 YEARS, PP1CZ, PP5JR
Station: PP5JR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: RANCHO QUEIMADO
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   CW: 1456   157
  SSB: 1527   157
-------------------
Total: 2983   314  Total Score = 2,787,692

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Another great expereince with the kids. This year we had PU5FJR Eduardo my son
13 years old, PU5BIA Beatriz, my daughter 14 years old, and Vitor PU5DCB, 13
years old pp5mcb son.
The kids operated the phone part, just them, andmy dear friend PP1CZ made the
cw part.
Tahnk you very much Leo pp1cz for your help and support. Next year we are going
to have his son Gabriel with us in the time wonderful kid . Probably his is
going to have a license next year.
You can see the kids in the videos below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECzOdJig_2A pu5fjr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gVr0FtsDz4 pu5bia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oB6st0cwDc pu5dcb
it is a great expereince to see the improvment of them during the contest, and
coordenating the pile upp.
Thank to all for the qso[s see you next year
Merry Christimas and happy 2012
sergio pp5jr  the waiter of zx5j time.