[3830] TBDC WB8JUI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb8jui@juno.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC WB8JUI Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 08:57:57 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bellevue, OH EN81
Operating Time (hrs): 10:30

Total:  QSOs = 444  Total Score = 1,702

Club:

Comments:

Activity was off to an early start this year.  I worked Vic (K1LT) at 2100Z and
from there things started rockin' until around 0500Z when all pretty much
slowed to a crawl.

I was hearing EU early, but couldn't raise any attention until just before
their sunrise Sunday morning.  During the week leading up to the contest, EU
was easily worked at my local sunset.  Go figure...

Thanks to The Boring Amateur Radio Club for the fun.

73 - Rick WB8JUI