[3830] TBDC IV3PRK Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, luisprk@tin.it
Subject: [3830] TBDC IV3PRK Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 06:08:48 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: IV3PRK
Operator(s): IV3PRK
Station: IV3PRK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN66ne
Operating Time (hrs): 12.15

Total:  QSOs = 266  Total Score = 1,289

Club:

Comments:

Despite my wrong rest periods, the score is about 50% better than the last year
thanks to 25 QSO's with Japan (19/20 points each).
Once again conditions have been not the same to the West and the second half of
the night was a pain.
K3ZM complained for not been heard as QRP (funny reading Peter, great humor!),
but I managed to work only two stations in the Eastern USA..., something better
with Midwest, though quite spotty from Minnesota to New Mexico.
Unfortunately the wonderful conditions of the 1997 event, when the band had
been open all the night with the West Coast, did never occur again, as shown in
my 15 years Stew Perry graph on this page:
http://www.iv3prk.it/stew-perry-contest.htm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Topband friends

Luis IV3PRK