[3830] RTTY Roundup N1SNB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N1SNB Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 15:56:29 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N1SNB
Operator(s): N1SNB
Station: N1SNB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  113
   40:  229
   20:  147
   15:   88
   10:   26
------------
Total:   63  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 38  Total Score = 51,858

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Well, that was interesting.

Conditions seemed way off what they have been lately.  I just could not sustain
any runs on 20 or 15m.  10m seemed dead whenever I checked, except for some
Caribbean stuff.   I worked one very loud Italian on Sunday on 10m and that was
it for Europe.

20m on Sunday afternoon was particular weird - where was EU?  (Where was EU on
any band for that matter?). Most signals were not strong.

Did get used to dueling CQs and RTTY SO2R.  Lot's of fun - just didn't seem
like a heck of a lot to work!

Regardless,  I'm happy to be back contesting after the XMAS break!