[3830] RTTY Roundup K6MM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6mm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K6MM M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 16:53:33 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K6MM
Operator(s): K6MM
Station: K6MM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
   80:   63
   40:  122
   20:  301
   15:  349
   10:  185
------------
Total: 1020  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 48  Total Score = 106,080

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Didn't quite get all 24 hours in, but I'm happy with the outcome.  My best
effort to date.  This contest is very different when 10, 15, and 20 stay open
at the same time.  Folks spread out over the bands during the weekend, such
that it's much easier to find non-worked stations to fill the log, even on
Sunday afternoon.  In the Mult category, I missed DC in the US and a couple of
VE sections, but the opening to Europe helped make up the difference.  High
level of participation and energy.  This is a great major contest to start
2012.  Thanks for all the diddles.  73, John K6MM.  K3 + ACOM 1000 +
SteppIR/G5RV + N1MM Logger.