[3830] RTTY Roundup VE6SQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Villy.Madsen@Shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VE6SQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 17:53:25 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VE6SQ
Operator(s): VE6SQ
Station: VE6SQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Beaumont, Alberta
Operating Time (hrs): 15H

------------
   80:   14
   40:   59
   20:  107
   15:  227
   10:   68
------------
Total:  475  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 19  Total Score = 35,150

Club:

Comments:

Lack of (for me) DX & VE stations was a disappointment.  Hopping to work all 50
states - and in the last hours of the contest, GA, ND & DC were holdouts.  With
a couple of hrs left, DC fell by the wayside & shortly thereafter GA (2 of them,
one after the other).  ND was a hold out until about 20 minutes prior to the
finish.  Kind of neat doing WAS in a single contest.

VE stations were few and far between (as was the DX) only worked 6 mults there.
 80 & 40 were very noisy, but 40 did provide a useful bag of contacts.  Ten was
a little better than 40, 20 better yet and as usual for me, 15 came through in
aces.  Would have been nice to have some more hours to play, but recovering
from a 2 week bout of Cold (or flue), the need for sleep took priority.  Still
a nice increase over last yr's effort (almost 50%) in 75% of the time spent
last yr...  Wait until next year!

 Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec   DXC
   3.5      14      14    1    0
     7      59      59    8    1