[3830] RTTY Roundup VE4EAR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VE4EAR Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 18:18:56 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VE4EAR
Operator(s): VE4EAR
Station: VE4EAR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   45
   40:  114
   20:  276
   15:  139
   10:  159
------------
Total:  733  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 44  Total Score = 73,300

Club:

Comments:

Very part time efforts as I had several other commitments. Missed most of
Saturday afternoon, evening and Sunday morning. Very sorry to the pileups I
left when I had to QRT.

Reasonable domestic conditions on all bands when I was on, not bad but not
spectacular either. A littel opening to EU on 15m and some 20 but that was it.

Worked all 50 states and thanks to KD4POJ for ND on 10m to complete my 10m WAS.
Missed the Canaidaina North, NB, NF, NS and of course MB.

HNY to everyone!

73  Ed