[3830] RTTY Roundup WB6JJJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb6jjj@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WB6JJJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 17:49:37 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WB6JJJ
Operator(s): WB6JJJ
Station: WB6JJJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   35
   40:  125
   20:  432
   15:  157
   10:   30
------------
Total:  779  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 27  Total Score = 63,099

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

That was fun...  I was able to spend more time playing radio than originally
planned.  Well Dean, at least I beat my goal of 500 Qs.  This total doesn't
include the two duplicates from people that came back for seconds.  It seemed
that there were quite a few stations calling CQ on 15 and 10 meters but not
many S&Pers to make a good run.  20 meters was my big band with many long runs.
 I was smiling when the rate meter hit 126/hr during one of the runs.  Murphy
struck twice this weekend - the headband to my EX-29 headset broke and the T2X
rotor direction pot failed so I couldn't tell where the beam was pointing.
More stuff to fix...

Thanks for all of the KBs and QSOs this weekend, much appreciated.
Bill
WB6JJJ