[3830] RTTY Roundup N6WM(@N6RO) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N6WM(@N6RO) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 18:27:36 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Oakley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): ~4

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:  150
   15:  154
   10:  109
------------
Total:  413  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 9  Total Score = 26,845

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

planned multi did not happen because of various operator and schedule conflicts,
so I had around 4 hours Saturday to do what I could to contribute to the club
effort. (estimated 3:45 qrv).  fired up the SO2R configuration at Radio Oakley
and off to the races I went..  dueling cq's and only running, no S&P.  Just a
fantastic, fun and low frustration factor SO2R environment.  N6RO station FB
thanks to recent amp and antenna work by N6ML, some minor issues on the 20
meter stack that we will need to deal with, and some buggy N1MM SO2R behavior
as pertains to loading call histories causing some (well more than some) manual
intervention.  Always fun when the rate meter pushes 300... what do you say in a
round up when that happens..??  Yeeee Hawww.. :-). started at about 20:30
saturday OH called me at 00:22 UTC on 20, SK2 at 23:30 UTC on 15 along with a
couple other euro's, also some africa.. etc. lots of JA's and some various Asia
PAC mostly on 15, and of course 10m solid.

bottom line, 4 hours > 400 + q's for the club..

73 and seeya next time!

Chris
N6WM