[3830] RTTY Roundup N9ADG M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brianmo@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N9ADG M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 19:15:10 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N9ADG
Operator(s): K7BTW K7EDX N9ADG
Station: N9ADG

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  193
   40:   58
   20:  354
   15:  357
   10:  276
------------
Total: 1238  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 61  Total Score = 147,322

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

This is a great contest to do with friends, operating "MO1R". We used a K3,
Microham Microkeyer & custom serial interfaces, Alpha 87a amplifier, 2
computers running N1MM, a DB36 at 89', and 1/4 wave wire 80m vertical supported
with a line between two trees.

Though we achieved more points this year, we had fewer overall contacts than
last year; in examining our hourly totals, there's obviously room for
improvement. We didn't use 40m to its full advantage, and it also seemed like
propagation just south of us was markedly better at times -- we heard stations
in OR, CA, AZ, NV working stations that we couldn't. Will have to wait to see
what the other locals did to know for sure! This contest is part of a series of
contests this year counting toward the yearly trophy competition between radio
clubs here in the Pacific Northwest.

See you in the next one!
-Brian N9ADG