[3830] RTTY Roundup OH1F(@OH1AF) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup OH1F(@OH1AF) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 01:30:42 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: OH1F
Operator(s): OH1NOA OH6GDX
Station: OH1AF

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  145
   40:  263
   20:  231
   15:  219
   10:    8
------------
Total:  866  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 79  Total Score = 106,518

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

"Two operator, one set up" -operation. Had fun!

Propagation was not so good than it has been during this contest season. Low
bands were ok, but we couldn't get much going on during the nighttime. High
bands closed to USA/VE very early, so missed some states/provinces.

Christmas storm broke our 20m stacked array, so this time we used only a single
yagi for 20m. It is in same tower than 15m yagis but pointing to different
direction, so band changes with very slow turning tower were not so quick :)