[3830] RTTY Roundup KI1G Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki1g@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KI1G Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 13:41:41 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KI1G
Operator(s): KI1G
Station: KI1G

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  257
   40:  548
   20:  566
   15:  674
   10:  261
------------
Total: 2306  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 83  Total Score = 325,146

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

What a great time the 2012 RTTY RU was. I ran into a couple of hardware issues,
things that should have been checked out before the contest were found during
the contest.

10 meters was a disappointment, it seemed open but there was little activity.
Maybe by 2013 we should have enough solar zoomies to get it cranking again.

Lots of good DX this weekend, thanks for all of the QSO's. Congrats to K4GMH
and AA3B on great scores and after 24 hours the difference between them was
less than 2 QSO's worth of points.

See you all again next year.

73,
Rick KI1G

States worked:
CT   MA   ME   NH   RI   VT   NJ   NY   DE   MD   PA   AL   FL   GA   KY   NC
SC   TN   VA   AR
LA   MS   NM   OK   TX   CA   AZ   ID   MT   NV   OR   UT   WA   WY   MI   OH
WV   IL   IN   WI
CO   IA   KS   MN   MO   NE   ND   SD

Provinces worked:
NB   NF   NS   PE   QC   ON   MB   SK   AB   BC

DX:
4X    5B    9A    C6    CE    CM    CN    CT    CT3   CX    D2    DL    DU
E7    EA    EA8   EI    ER    ES    EU
F     FG    FM    G     GI    GM    GU    GW    HA    HB    HC    HI    HZ    I
    J3    JA    KH6   KL    KP2   KP4
LA    LU    LX    LY    LZ    OD    OE    OH    OK    OM    ON    OZ    P4
PA    PJ2   PY    PZ    S5    SM    SP
SV    TA    TF    TG    TK    UA    UA2   UA9   UR    VK    VP8   VP9   VU
XE    YB    YL    YO    YU    YV    Z3
ZC4   ZL    ZS

           80M    40M    20M    15M    10M   Total      %

    NA     220    316    312    432    180    1460    63.3
    EU      37    222    221    208     59     747    32.4
    SA       0      3      6      9     16      34     1.5
    AS       0      4     19     18      0      41     1.8
    AF       0      3      5      4      3      15     0.7
    OC       0      0      3      3      3       9     0.4