[3830] RTTY Roundup W1AF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, collins@chemistry.harvard.edu
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W1AF M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:05:32 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W1AF
Operator(s): W1PL, NF1R
Station: W1AF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Cambridge, MA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
   80:   79
   40:  229
   20:  315
   15:  273
   10:   18
------------
Total:  914  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 34  Total Score = 76,776

Club: Harvard Wireless Club

Comments:

Harvard Wireless Club, Cambridge, MA. We got off to a little bit of a slow
start, but gradually gained speed. All the equipment worked well. Had to reboot
the computer once, but after that it was smooth sailing. Our former station
manager, Clayton Nall, NF1R, (who is now employed by Stanford University and is
part of the W6YX club) was in Cambridge, MA and joined me at the start of the
contest to operate for a couple of hours just before his flight left for CA. It
was great to see him again and operate with him.   â?"Bill Collins  W1PL