[3830] RTTY Roundup KK7PR(@K7ZS) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KK7PR(@K7ZS) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 18:19:07 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KK7PR
Operator(s): K7ZS,KT7E,N7BEF,KE7AUB
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

------------
   80:   57
   40:  295
   20:  417
   15:  404
   10:  180
------------
Total: 1353  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 47  Total Score = 136,653

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

We set a record in the Oregon section for M/S-HP in this contest last year, and
we set out to beat that score this year.  And, we did with 2 fewer operators.

Looks like a new record holder this year, congrats to Joe NK7U and his team for
getting in the game and making a great showing!

Conditions were great, there were no slow times to speak of - can't ask for
more than that!

This is a very enjoyable contest on a few fronts:  24 operating hours out of 36
hours is very comfortable, and RTTY is a very social contest form - you can eat,
drink, talk AND operate without much of a penalty, so this is always a nice way
to get the group together after the holidays and set the tone for the rest of
the contest season!

Thanks Joe KT7E, Steve N7BEF, Andy KE7AUB for each making a couple of trips up
to the station during weekend to keep the operators fresh.

We had fun, and that's the most important part.

73 HNY de Kevin K7ZS