[3830] RTTY Roundup NO2T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, no2t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup NO2T M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:29:48 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
   80:  161
   40:  159
   20:  407
   15:  233
   10:   60
------------
Total: 1020  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 60  Total Score = 118,320

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

No second station antennas due to the freak snow storm in October. Used wire at
low height for 40 and 80. Too bad that 10 meters didn't open up in this area of
the world. Surprised how good 80 meters was. 40 meters was up and down. Had a
great deal of trouble working stations the first session. It was much better
Sunday evening. 20 as usual was the bread and butter band with 15 close behind.
Rotor readout was erratic. Guess there was damage there also due to the storm.
Major job refurbishing the rotor in front of me. Also need to remove the
remains of the 40 meter beam. Elements bent and broken. The storm brought down
very large limbs from the trees. The combination of wet snow sticking to the
the leaves and antenna elements was the cause. My daughter said that it sounded
like cannon fire as the branches rained down. Fortunately no damage to the
house.
Thanks for all the Q's. It was fun. 73 SK de Jerry no2t