[3830] NAQP CW W1NN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1NN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 21:35:09 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:  108    34
   80:  212    45
   40:  161    42
   20:  107    33
   15:   93    31
   10:   49    10
-------------------
Total:  730   195  Total Score = 142,350

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: MRRC

Comments:

Operated remote from my Tokyo apartment.  Had to get up before 3 AM to start on
time.  The connection was quite stable with only the occasional burp requiring
a repeat.  Unfortunately, the main antenna is something of a compromise and was
especially poor on 20 where only the loud stations could hear me.  I spent too
much time there and had to play catch up during the last half of the contest.
The west coast was real loud on 10 but not much else and my 10 meter mult total
is really poor.  40 was great early in the evening and 80 was super for the last
5 hours of the contest.  Total Q count is about 100 less than the last time I
operated the January NAQP two years ago, but very happy to be able to operate
at all thanks to Remote Rig.

Thanks to the sponsors for one of the best contests of all and to all of you
for the contacts.

Planning to operate from Saipan NH0J in the CQWWDX 160 CW.

73, Hal W1NN