[3830] NAQP CW NO5W Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NO5W Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 21:58:37 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:  111
   40:   88
   20:  255
   15:  156
   10:   16
-------------------
Total:  626   151  Total Score = 94,526

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC TWO

Comments:

K3/100, Dipoles at 25ft, CQ/X ver 1.7.9.7, Win7

This was a personal best for me in the January version of NAQP-CW. It was great
to have 15m play a significant role in my score for a change. I had hoped from
more production from 10m but maybe I went to 15m too soon. It's a rare year
when 80m contributes more to the score than 40m but I just could not get much
going on 40m. Maybe I should have stayed on 40m instead of taking time out to
watch the fourth quarter of the Saints-49ers game. Glad I could come back to
the radio and forget about how that game turned out:>( Got a chuckle out of the
Tebows from CO. Also there seemed to be more than the usual number of Tims and
Toms.

Thanks for the QSOs and excellent operating by some outstanding CW ops. Hope to
see everyone in the upcoming 160m contest from NX5M.

73/Chuck/NO5W