[3830] NAQP CW WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 22:09:43 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:37

  160:
   80:
   40:  86     31
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  86     31  Total Score = 2,666

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #3

Comments:

With the help of K6NA - superconstructor, WB6BFG, Wild Bill - the innovator,
KE6A, Steve and one of my son inlaws, Josh, we got the SteppIR DB18 up today
just after it got dark here.

I just called for the couple of hours on 40m just to see how she plays and so
far it sounds pretty darned good.  Everyone probably had went down in Freq so
the action was fairly pedestrian and I thank those that found me and breaking
in the new QSOs on the new antenna. It is fun to have 2 elements on 40m for the
first time and I am sure that it will be tons of fun.

We have some cleanup work to do (get the radio interface going with the antenna
etc. and put up the wire antenna to get back in shape but now I can have a
little fun on the WARC bands.

See you in the next one.

HAAC (Happy as a Clam!) WN6K, Paul