[3830] NAQP CW NM2L Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gregpotter@charter.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NM2L Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 08:38:28 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NM2L
Operator(s): NM2L
Station: NM2L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   27    17
   80:  116    35
   40:  111    36
   20:  201    40
   15:   63    16
   10:   78    16
-------------------
Total:  596   160  Total Score = 99,532

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #2

Comments:

I LOVE THIS CONTEST !!!  I started out intending to be part time, but I should
have known better.  This thing is just pure fun.  A few PC gremlins slowed me
down considerably for a while, but we worked our way through it after a reboot
or two and some quick reconfiguration.  Wires out behind the house and 100
Watts.  What more could you need?  73 de Greg NM2L