[3830] UKDX RTTY KB4KBS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scottstraw@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] UKDX RTTY KB4KBS Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 03:00:08 -0800
                    UK DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GEORGIA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:30

   80:
   40:   6     9     3
   20:   3     6     3
   15:  12    38    10
   10:
------------------------
Total:  21    53    16  Total Score = 848

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Was able to play in this one for a few minutes and work some DX stations on
RTTY.  I heard JM1XCW and since hearing JAs at my QTH is such a rare thing, I
had to look him up on QRZ.

Added 5B4AIF to my log, if he does LoTW, I'll have a new country and be that
much closer to finally getting DXCC after nearly 30 years in the hobby.

I'd like to thank God, my agent, my mother, my lovely wife, my son, my dog, my
mailman, that clerk at the convenience store , the girl at the McDonalds
drive-thru, and all of the people who lovingly adore me and flatter me by
paying to see my work...

73,

Scott

Kenwood TS-450SAT