[3830] NAQP CW K7KU(K0KR) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0kr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7KU(K0KR) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:57:13 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K7KU
Operator(s): K0KR
Station: K7KU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs): 9:59

  160:   37    21
   80:  218    40
   40:  271    49
   20:  275    46
   15:  195    40
   10:   69    22
-------------------
Total: 1065   218  Total Score = 231,734

Club:

Team:

Comments:

The January edition of NAQP CW features an abundance of operators of exemplary
skill.  I have great admiration for the amazing feats of the sprint-meisters.
To me, though, Jan. NAQP CW has grown to be the premier annual test of sheer CW
contesting prowess.  I thank all of you wonderful guys and gals for being who
you are, and for doing what you do.  And thanks for each and every Q!