[3830] NAQP SSB K0DU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0DU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 04:17:56 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K0DU
Operator(s): K0DU
Station: K0DU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   33    19
   80:  141    40
   40:  324    54
   20:  341    51
   15:  234    42
   10:  262    32
-------------------
Total: 1335   238  Total Score = 321,735

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

It seems to happen at least once a year.....A blizzard at or during contest
time. Snow static the first several hours and three power drops because of high
winds . Fortunately I was able to manage my 10 hrs in a 12 hour contest even
with the loss of power a few times . I ran S02V with the FTDX 5000 and I must
say that helped being able to cruise the the bands looking for mults on the sub
while running on the main. Still not the full advantage of SO2R but it proved
helpful. Thanks to all for the contacts . 73's... Jerry K0DU