[3830] NAQP SSB K2DSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, david@levinecentral.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K2DSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 05:00:07 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K2DSL
Operator(s): K2DSL
Station: K2DSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   63    29
   40:   57    28
   20:   91    37
   15:   47    27
   10:   29    14
-------------------
Total:  287   135  Total Score = 38,745

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Team:

Comments:

Relatively slow going most of the contest. Bands seemed noisy - not sure it had
to do with the 5-6" of snow we got.

I chuckled when I heard one op give IDIOT as his name. Right around 0000z had
some closer states booming in on 20m which was unusual - RI, MA & MD are ones I
recall. Normally if I can hear them on 20m they are weak.

Worked HK0NA on 1st call during the contest when they were operating 15m SSB.
Better lucky than good!

Thanks for the contacts and a reason not to go outside and shovel!
73, K2DSL - David