[3830] NAQP SSB NC4KW(@N1LN) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NC4KW(@N1LN) M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 06:38:08 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NC4KW
Operator(s): N1LN, N4YDU, W4KAZ, N4GU
Station: N1LN

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  107    33
   80:  307    47
   40:  528    58
   20:  556    50
   15:  260    41
   10:  129    30
-------------------
Total: 1887   259  Total Score = 488,733

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

If you read my NAQP-CW report from last weekend you would have seen comments
about one of my K3s failing.  Well, a BIG THANKS goes out to Elecraft for a
SAME DAY response to my request for assistance.  The K3 was back on the air by
last Monday night and ready for this weekend.  Try to get that response from
another Ham radio manufacturer!

This was a fun 12 hours.  We didn't really have any goals set before the
contest started, but because of the good early rates, we quickly set out sites
at 2000 Qs and 500,000 points.  We missed both, but not by much.  Our usual
mults and rates on 75 and 160 were not there last night, especially in the last
2 hours.  Perhaps due to the east coast location, but not sure.  We were on
target to reach both goals until 0400 UTC. Then slow motion set in.

We also had problems all day moving mults.  We certainly tried, but only a few
stations moved, so that hurt our overall mult counts.

None the less, the team really came together and pushed hard and had a great
time.  Thanks to all for the Qs and hope to work everyone and more in next
weekends CQWW-160 CW.

73 from the NC4KW team,

Nate N4YDU
Kaz W4KAZ