[3830] NAQP SSB KK4CIS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, arspies73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KK4CIS Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 09:42:12 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KK4CIS
Operator(s): KK4CIS
Station: KK4CIS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Miami, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0     0
   80:    3     2
   40:   49    26
   20:   14    12
   15:   50    28
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  116    68  Total Score = 7,888

Club:

Team:

Comments:

This contest was a lot of fun.  I really like the Name/State exchange format.
Band conditions were very good throughout the contest.  I did not try 10m at
all. Almost all S&P for me, although I did have a very short multiplier
enhancing run on 40m late in the contest.

Many thanks to every operator who answered my call, particularly those who were
able to dig me out of the noise at times.

FT897D barefoot
N1MM logger (worked flawlessly)
15,20 and 40 meter dipoles about 25' up in various palm trees in the backyard

73
KK4CIS
Alan