[3830] HA DX DL6FBL(@DR1A) SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bernd.fd@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] HA DX DL6FBL(@DR1A) SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 16:30:19 -0800
                    Hungarian DX Contest

Call: DL6FBL
Operator(s): DL6FBL
Station: DR1A

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: JO31CQ
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    77      3     16
   80:   224    106     19
   40:   291    224     19
   20:   268    270     19
   15:   224    232     20
   10:    64     38     15
----------------------------
Total:  1148    873    108  Total Score = 546,804

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

After some station work Friday night and Saturday morning I tried this contest.
And I got stuck to it... :-) After a somewhat late start I had a constant rate
of +/- 100 QSOs/hour until after midnight. The night slowed it down, and around
0500z the rate dropped to only about 30 QSOs/hour. I fell tired and had to go
pour me coffee and get some cold fresh air outside.

The RBN made it very comfortable to find HA stations in CW, while there were
not so many regular SSB cluster spots. Out of the 12 possible band spots (6
bands x 2 modes) I worked HG1R, HG1S and HG5C on 8 slots. HG5A, HG7T and HG8C
on 7 slots. HG1G, HG1X, HG6V, HA6NL, HA8IB and HA0ML on 6 slots. HG7SNOW,
HA5OO, HA8KW, HA8VK, HA0LC and HA0LP on 5 slots.
>From the other parts of the world I worked R7MM and RN3F on 7 slots. DF0SX,
LY5W and RU3U on 6 slots. EW8DD, N4AF, R3CM, R6YY, R9DA, RG9A, RM3Q and RT3T on
5 slots.
These 31 callsigns account for 183 out of my total 2021 QSOs (=9.1%). On the
other side of the scale I worked 270 stations, who gave me 001 as the serial
number (=13.4%), mainly from the USA and other DX parts of the world. I hope
they got attracted, and worked a few more contacts, too, so that they don't
remain "Uniques"... :-)

Missed multipliers:
BO(160,80,40) <-- !!!
VE(160,10) BA(20,10)
KO(160) TO(10) FE(10) SZ(160) SA(10)

In the daylight hours of next weekend's CQ 160m CW contest we will do the
welding works for the new tower, which shall host the new "South Antennas" for
10/15/20m. And build the next 12m section to help Tower 6 growing up to host a
3-ele 80m Yagi at +/- 50m AGL later this year.

73 Ben
DL6FBL