[3830] NAQP SSB WW4LL M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WW4LL M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 16:46:11 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL, K4BAI, KU8E, K4NV, NA4BW
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   71    30
   80:  298    43
   40:  762    60
   20:  584    58
   15:  219    48
   10:  218    38
-------------------
Total: 2152   277  Total Score = 596,104

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Same great crew as last year plus Dennis, K4NV, a great addition that I always
enjoy having join us when he can.  All did an outstanding job.  Conditions on
10 and 15 were wonderful from the start.  Didn't think initially that
conditions overall would be good for us as storms were passing thru the area
and while eating lunch, a tornado warning was sounded giving us 9 minutes to
seek shelter.  Touchdown took place a few miles west of us but fortunately, no
reported injuries or major damage.  Unplugged, disconnected everything and
waited it out in the basement, watching weather radar.  Storm passed, sun came
out and the radio conditions were very favorable for us.

We surpassed last year's score by over 200,00 points, and additional 100 mults
and by almost 300 Qs.  We did a much better job of moving stations this year.
Thank you very much to those that moved for us and those that worked and/or
tried to work us.

Great crew, great fun and see you in the next one!

73'.....Fred, WW4LL