[3830] NAQP SSB NN3RP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pinoleronica@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NN3RP Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 06:03:57 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NN3RP
Operator(s): NN3RP
Station: NN3RP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Washington, DC
Operating Time (hrs): 05:38

  160:
   80:    8     6
   40:   19    12
   20:   77    30
   15:    1     1
   10:    6     6
-------------------
Total:  111    55  Total Score = 6,216

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Fun time was had.... recordings played really gud and allowed me to munch.

I used Tony and a contact told me that he/whe did not see me on QRZ as
such...well, uhm, I using my middle short name, say.

One other told me, he/she sees me as living in DC!   I said the rules state we
must use MD even if we are in DC.   DC is not a state :(

A local fellow in Calvert Street, NW, KB3HJK, compliment on how well my station
recordings sounded vs. my direct input voice through mic!!!  Tks Kevin!

Force 12 / Carolina Windom
FT-950 / Heil PR40