[3830] CQ160 CW W4SVO Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4svo@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W4SVO Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 09:58:43 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 301  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 33  Total Score = 82,740

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I have the worst line noise that I have experience at this QTH ever. FPL is
working on the multiple problems. How long it is going to take to fix these
issues, I do not know. So every contact except for a few were s&p. Friday night
only 2 europeans in the log. Some of the worst condx in years. Saturday night my
girlfriend and I went to a country music show, so did not get home till 12. I
worked 25 europeans. I knew from the start I could not be competitive in this
one, so it is what it is. Next month I have to go in for surgery and might not
be able to do the SSB portion. And if my noise is not fix by then it will be
useless anyhow. Mark W4SVO