[3830] CQ160 CW AG4W Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stevewr@hughes.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW AG4W Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 10:31:56 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: AG4W
Operator(s): AG4W
Station: AG4W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 18

Total:  QSOs = 625  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 27  Total Score = 129,812

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

The first night I had poor propagation to Europe, but managed to work Australia
in the morning. The second night had better propagation to Europe and I worked
Japan in the morning. Propagation was not as good as last year when I spent
most of the time chasing new countries for 160M DXCC. This year I spent more
time running US stations. Still had alot of fun. Rig FT-5000D/    AL-1200/ 160M
vertical top loaded