[3830] BARTG Sprint 9A5W(@9A1A) SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nikola.percin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint 9A5W(@9A1A) SO Expert HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 11:01:15 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: 9A5W
Operator(s): 9A5W
Station: 9A1A

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: nr Zagreb
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:  156   156
   40:  295   295
   20:  350   350
   15:  280   280
   10:   40    40
-----------------
Total: 1121  1121  Mults = 95  Total Score = 638,970

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Old" WF1B+K6STI is prepared for retirement, so I used Windows XP driven SW plus
MMTY. Started contest very well,but compared with my previous QSO numbers in
2009 and 2010 I got smaller rates during night hours. A lot of other contests
in same time maybe caused it. Also CONDX for propagation to West Coast was
unusual.I used stack antennas on 40,20,15 and 10m bands, heard VE6AO on 15 and
40m but no QSO.No any VE4,VE5 and VE6. Worked only one W6 and one W7 , two
VE7.Both of them, VE7CC on 20m and VA7ST on 40m were booming with S8 to S9
peaks on my stack antennas, but I did not hear anybody more from there.

My plan was to take 2 hours rest time about 0300Z, but having problems with 40m
amplifier and my TCVR I slept cca only one hour and spent two hours fixing
problems in shack.
Any way I enjoyed, I like contest rules with multipliers counted only once
regardless of band.In such situation runns are my favorite.

Thanks to everybody who called me.
See you in WPX RTTY. I shall be 9A1A team member.