[3830] CQ160 CW W1WBB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W1WBB Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 17:14:25 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

Total:  QSOs = 399  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 16  Total Score = 63,872

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Part-time effort...lousy DX condx and no station improvements this season.  Some
great rates Friday night with eastern USA with my usual 100 watts as no Europe
was really being worked by anyone.  Took a number of breaks each evening and
quit early each night... and missed out on Sunday S/R.  Highlight was certainly
working HK0NA 2 hrs before my Saturday S/R.

Only 13 10-pt Qs and 32 5-pt Qs were logged.

ICOM IC-737 @ 100w into 3/8 wv Inv-L (up < 40', over 150'), 18 assorted gnd
radials, N1MM logger.

73,  Bill  W1WBB