[3830] NCCC Sprint K7BG LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7BG LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 20:45:06 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 3

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: mt
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      5
   80:   5      5
   40:  11      6
   20:  12      8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  33     24  Total Score = 792

Club:

Comments:

Couldn't get the kitchen synch going on 20 so switched to 40 and thought I must
have slept through January, cuz the RTTY roundup seemed to be in progress. Got
tired of that so went to 80 and listened to the midwest and the east coast work
each other so went to 160 and in the last 30 seconds heard some PW sig
underneath a bunch of strong sigs calling me at the end of a couplet. Not sure
how I heard you Dan, but I done did.

Highlight: Chased a spider out of the left radio