[3830] MnQP NE9U Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, skjasper@att.net
Subject: [3830] MnQP NE9U Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 09:39:22 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:     16
   40:     51
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
-------------------------
Total:     67        0  Mults = 40  Total Score = 5,360

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

For various reasons we couldn't get over to Minnesota this year to run mobile.

So good weekend to get work done around the house (reinstalled my K9AY loop,
put new carbides on the snowmobiles, hauled firewood...etc...etc....)

In between chores I'd pop in to the shack and make a few qso's.  Each time I
listened I thought "boy, things sound bad".  Only could hear a few mobiles and
a few fixed stations...all in all pretty quiet.

Then I see a few posts from the mobiles who all seem to say it was a record
setting year!  All the activity must have been flying over my head!  hi

Thanks to all the mobiles for getting out there in the Minnesota winter (I hope
you all didn't get sunburned this year!  :-)

I hope to be ready to go for Wisconsin QSO party in a month with a new route.

73

Scott  NE9U