[3830] XE RTTY N6WG SO1R QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wg@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY N6WG SO1R QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 17:18:26 -0800
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: N6WG
Operator(s): N6WG
Station: N6WG

Class: SO1R QRP
QTH: Newark CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:
   40:   9    20     2
   20:  22    55     7
   15:  21    50     7
   10:  12    39     9
------------------------
Total:  64   164    25  Total Score = 4,100

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was a low-key fun contest for me.  Not in it seriously, just as a warmup
exercise for the CQ WW RTTY coming up.

Found some things that need attending to, so the time spent was worth while.
Condx were not very good here.  I feel I could have done significantly better
on cw.  My 5w signal doesn't seem to impress some rtty decoders :-)

I did work some wothwhile DX--CE CM FM JA KH6 LU P4 PY VE and XE.  I hope to do
better as I get the hang of this RTTY thing :-)

Anyway, it was fun and worthwhile.  Now to get to work on the items that need
attention.  Hope for better condx next weekend.  See you then.

73 and thanks for the Qs.
Bob N6WG
The Little Station with Attitude