[3830] CWopsT K6RB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rb@baymoon.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K6RB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:04:44 -0800
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 9

Call: K6RB
Operator(s): K6RB
Station: K6RB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ca
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:   6      1
   80:  39      9
   40:  48     48
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  93     58  Total Score = 5,394

Club:

Comments:

Wow, what a rush! That was a great CWT session. I logged 58 distinct calls and
I'm sure there were more. This kept me jumpin' the whole 60 minutes. Can you
imagine if every session had 60 or more players? The bands were in good shape
except that 40 was very long and close-in stations were way down...but could be
copied! 80 was great and 160 was even productive and this is early for 160 in
California. Thanks to all the participants for making this a great session. See
you all in two weeks...or sooner. Don't forget those QTX points. I had 20 in
January and I'm hoping to break that record in February.