[3830] NA Sprint SSB NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 20:14:33 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   10
   40:   34
   20:   78
---------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Took a break from RTTY to Sprint.

20m was good, even really "fast" for the
first half hour. But by the end of the hour
most folks left to 40m. Too bad, 20m was going
so well...

40m was a complete "downshift" to slow, no answers
and CQ's in my face - the usual. I enjoyed working
the state QSO party guys.

80m was extensive practice in calling people, or
calling CQ, with no answers. My heart jumped with
joy when I got an answer!

All in all, a pretty good QRP score. Thank you
to all the "Good Ears" out there!

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

20m: C-31XR at 71ft.
40m: Force 12 Delta 240 at 78ft.
80m: Delta Loop from 70 ft.
160m: Inverted L over metal garage roof.
Two Yaesu FT-1000MPs turned down to 5 watts.
Writelog software and Microham micro2r keyer.