[3830] NA Sprint SSB KB9UWU LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb9uwu@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB KB9UWU LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 20:24:39 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: KB9UWU
Operator(s): KB9UWU
Station: KB9UWU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   59       8
   40:   52      14
   20:   32      12
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Hello, Is This Microphone On

Comments:

Portable operation again from work QTH.  Started raising antennas around 3pm
local time in 25-30mph winds in -5c wx... BRRRR

Thanks to KA9FOX for digging out my report on 20 meters.  Scott tried for at
least a minute or two to get my report and finally got it, not many would
wait/try that long... FB!

K3, 10-40m trap rotary dipole around 35', 80m dipole (one end 10' other end
40')

First sprint since '02 or '03, fun!  Activity sure has taken a dive in the last
10 years...

73
Matt