[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0AD LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K0AD LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 20:45:53 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: K0AD
Operator(s): K0AD
Station: K0AD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   47       1
   40:   54     1.5
   20:   35     1.5
---------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team: SECC

Comments:

This one really dragged for me tonight.  I thought it would never end.  20 was
long and did not yield much.  40 and 80 were better but I kept getting beat out
a lot.  4 hours to make 136 Qs.....ugh.

N1MM showed 36 mults becasue , for some reason, it counted PJ2 as a mult.

Other than tradition, I see no reason in the world why either of the sprints
continue to have a high power category.  All it does is show that , in most
cases, high power can beat low power in the jump balls.  Plus I believe that
the high power levels just help antagonize the 75 SSB gang.

Oh well, off my soapbox.

73,

AL, K0AD