[3830] NA Sprint SSB KU8E HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB KU8E HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 21:06:53 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

   80:   56
   40:   91
   20:   62
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

FT1000MP-AL811H - 500 watts and wires

Had some nice short skip on 20 meters at the beginning here in GA. When 75
meters slowed down near the end I took a trip back to 40 for about 10 mins
which really paid off . Worked NJ, NV, KP2 and KP4 for new multipliers. Went
back to 75 meters with about 5 mins left and worked KO7X in WY.

Need to move the suggested frequencies on 75 meters. I think may people don't
bother to do the Phone sprint because of the hassle you get from the rag
chewers above 3800 and the DXers that harass you about being in the DX window
between 3790-3800.

Jeff KU8E