[3830] LaQP N5NA SO CW/Dig HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5na@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] LaQP N5NA SO CW/Dig HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 09:06:15 -0800
                    Louisiana QSO Party

Call: N5NA
Operator(s): N5NA
Station: N5NA

Class: SO CW/Dig HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:      9                  9
   20:      9                  8
   15:      1                  1
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:     19       0         18           0  Total Score = 1,468

Club:

Comments:

The above score includes 100 bonus points for working W5YL.

I had planned to operate the LAQP as an in state mobile but caught a bug
earlier in the week and had to cancel my trip.

I worked a total of six different stations in the LAQP but only two mobiles
which accounted for 14 of my 19 QSO's.  I'm sure that total would have been
higher but KU5B/m had to QRT due to antenna problems leaving W3DYA as the only
mobile.  It was good to hear the other four LA fixed stations on CW, especially
W5YL, the bonus station.

My LAQP trip would have been part of a visit to AR.  I still need to head to AR
so look for me in a couple of weeks in the MSQP!

73, Alan N5NA