[3830] RTTY WPX VE6SQ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Villy.Madsen@Shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VE6SQ SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 13:26:48 -0800

Band    QSOs    Pts  WPX
   3.5      81     304   22
     7     177     718   71
    14      63     125   25
    21     306     663  139
    28      49      99   17
 Total     676    1909  274
Score: 523,066

The low bands were the quietest (from a noise perspective) than I have seen in
a long time. As usual (for me) 15m was the most productive from a QSO could(and
multiplier) perspective, but 40m beat it out on a points basis.  In fact 80 & 40
beat out the high bands from a points perspective - although the 3 high bands
came out a little ahead on mults. Not a lot of DX..

  Rig is a TS-850sat (barefoot), antenna is a BigIr.  Makes me wonder what it
would be like to have a 3 element SteppIr.  No room for it - darn!

Villy  VE6SQ