[3830] RTTY WPX K0DU SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K0DU SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 18:35:03 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K0DU
Operator(s): K0DU
Station: K0DU

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 29.8

------------
   80:   49
   40:  237
   20:  245
   15:  372
   10:   51
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

WHO SAYS LIFE IS TO SHORT FOR QRP ? Great band conditions on 15 ,20 & 40
although it had it's ups and downs . There were times I couldn't buy a contact
and other times I had very nice runs and good S&P results.
 Unfortunately at times I had to repeat my exchange or my call many times.
There were alot of stations that I just couldn't work ,I just called and called
and called. Other times I was busting small pileups . Sunday on 15 meters was
great, nothing could go wrong. S&P was like shooting ducks in the water and I
had a really nice run of Europeans and NA stations .
 Saturday evening my JA runs were good on 15 meters too with T88, VK7 YB HL UA0
calling me too.
 Larry K0CL and Phil N0KE went to Ken's WOLSD( NA0CW ) congratulations to them
on a really big score !
 MY equipment was as follows : Elecraft K3 QRP version (NO 100 watt PA)  M2
Monobanders 10 thru 20, Bencher Skyhawk, A3, Cushcraft 2 el 40, Full size 80
meter elevated vertical and 80 meter dipole.  Thanks to all for the contact .
73's Jerry K0DU