[3830] RTTY WPX WO7V SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo7v@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WO7V SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 18:53:51 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WO7V
Operator(s): WO7V
Station: WO7V

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  111
   40:   80
   20:  310
   15:  582
   10:   23
------------
Total: 1106  Prefixes = 400  Total Score = 736,400

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Great Fun in this contest.  Band conditions were pretty good although 10 meters
suffered a little.  The surprise was how good 40 and 80 were.  I worked a few
new ones on the low bands which is always good.  The 15 meter band did all of
the heavy lifting as it was elbow to elbow across the whole band.  I ran from
wire to wire only taking minimal breaks for a casual search and pounce.  Tried
to get the xyl (w7jhe) to do a multi-single but she would not hear of it.  She
did keep me fed however!  I suggested that she join the local chapter of the
contesting widows club.  Nobody really reads these comments do they?