[3830] RTTY WPX N1MGO M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N1MGO M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 03:17:29 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO, KB1LRL, KB1JXJ
Station: N1MGO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 33.5

------------
   80:  239
   40:  319
   20:  437
   15:  248
   10:   26
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest!   I finished the assembly of my new Elecraft KPA500 amp just 1
hour before the contest, did testing and started the contest.  It worked
flawlessly at 500 watts for the entire time.

We were missing one of our primary operators KT1I, Charlie.  He is in the
hospital, should be back for the NAQP rtty at the end of the month.
So with a missing operator we were unable to operate the full 48 hours, but
still had lots of fun!  Could not get anything going on 10 meters and did not
spend enough time on 40.

Equipment is now all Elecraft (K3, P3, KPA500) and writelog software.
Antennas are still just wire dipoles in the trees out back.
Was V51BV really active??  or did I just get the call wrong.

Thanks for all the contacts and fun!
Gordon - N1MGO, Pauline - KB1JXJ, Ray - KB1LRL