[3830] RTTY WPX LS1D M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX LS1D M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:31:05 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: LS1D
Operator(s): LU3HY,LW1DTZ,LU3CT,LW9EOC
Station: LS1D

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: San Vicente
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:    1
   40:  233
   20:  650
   15: 1439
   10: 1068
------------

Club:

Comments:

Woow, what contest!

Our second experience in this category, we've really had fun guaranteed ...

In this contest with the presence of a great friend John LU3HY/LT0H, provided
given us their expertise in this mode. Regarding the competition, we had
objective guidelines established 3.

1) Set the LU record in M2.
2) Get as many prefixes of SA which was established by P49X.
3) Get the record M2 SA which was established by HC8N.

The big news that the 3 goals have been established!

In addition, this new experience has helped us to detect faults, and soon
establish a list of tasks to solve the problems detected.
The condx not been the best, although there was no QRN, the low bands have been
of terror, there was much attenuation, mainly on 80m ....

The higher bands with small openings , 10m never be opened to full with EU,US
and JA ... and started to listen to the western EU from 16Z.

We want to thank you for all QSOs and all the QSOs will be confirmed via LoTW
and eqsl.cc

CU to ALL in the ARRL DX CW!

73 Team LS1D "Six Stars Contest Station"