[3830] RTTY WPX KB2HSH SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KB2HSH@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KB2HSH SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:03:57 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KB2HSH
Operator(s): KB2HSH
Station: KB2HSH

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 4.7

------------
   80:   14
   40:   48
   20:   27
   15:   17
   10:    9
------------

Club:

Comments:

Worked as much of the contest as I possibly could while fighting off the flu.  I
wish that I could have worked more, but from what I DID manage to work, the
addition of a Hustler 4BTV made contacts on 40 much easier than in previous
contests.  The highlight of the contest was working Morocco on 10 on Sunday...I
honestly didn't think 10 was THAT open!!!  Good to see the regulars in there on
Saturday as well.