[3830] RTTY WPX NR5M SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, georged@demontrond.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NR5M SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:24:16 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): NR5M
Station: NR5M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Hempstead, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  105
   40:  583
   20:  381
   15:  687
   10:   50
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

First RTTY S/O go for me here.  Very much a learn on the fly contest.  Started
very slow and learned the most efficient macro setup well after the contest
started (a good thing since I type very poorly). Figured out the SO2R thing
midway thru the contest.  Boy did THAT make a BIG difference - in rate as well
as enjoyment.  Not as much DX as I had hoped for but lots of stations to work
up to the very end. Seemed like an endless supply of NA stations.

I am looking forward to doing more of these in the future.If I could find
enough interested operators, I would love to go M/U